$6 BILLION SETTLEMENT
URGENT RECORD DEADLINE
You MUST submit your VA Blue Button Report for compensation for your hearing injury by November 20, 2023.
You may have sent prior documents, such as your disability rating for Tinnitus or hearing loss. Still, the court requires we show changes in hearing by comparing an earlier and later hearing test for hearing loss and evidence of a medical diagnosis for Tinnitus. We know we have asked a lot of you, but we are getting close to obtaining compensation for you.
Get Started Now and find the VA Blue Button Report at https://myhealth.va.gov
You can either:
- Send the entire VA Blue Button Report (download all dates from enlistment to present), or
- Send Your Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) from milConnect.
You can request and receive information from your Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) conveniently online in milConnect.
First, Sign in using your DS Logon (instructions to create one are in a video at the bottom of this webpage)
MilConnect Sign in: https://myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil/identitymanagement/app/login
See the Step-by-Step Picture Instructions.
Once signed in to milConnect, follow the steps below to submit a military records request.
- From your signed-in homepage, click or tap on Correspondence/ Documentation (3" choice far right)
- Then select Defense Personnel Records Information (DPRIS) from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Personnel File tab.
- Select Request My Personnel File.
- Fill out the form. In the Document Index section, check the boxes next to the document(s) you would d like to request. Please request your Official Military Personnel File (OMPF).
- Click or tap on the Create and Send Request button.
You can send your entire file, or the TWO Individual records from the VA Blue Button Report/Medical Records:
For Hearing Loss:
- Reference Audiogram: This is a hearing test from before you had hearing loss, often this is the first audiogram from when you entered the service, but it must be an audiogram done after 2000. (For non-military the closest audiogram to 2000).
- Injury Audiogram: This is a hearing test from after you had hearing loss, often this is the last audiogram while in the service or within 6 months after leaving the service. (For non-military, it must be before April 2019).
Any Medical document showing a diagnosis of Tinnitus and your disability rating for Tinnitus
How to Submit Your Documents:
- Gather all required documentation listed above.
- Click the "Upload Documents" button below and follow the instructions.
- All documents must be submitted by November 20, 2023.